The Degree Programs are governed by a Degree Program Board.
This Board is made up of professors of the courses related to the degree programs and of researchers who provide a support to the teaching activities, as well as a representation of students equal to 20% of the other members. The tasks of the Degree Program Board are governed by the University Educational Regulations (Regolamento didattico di Ateneo).
Each Degree Program Board elects a President who presides over the Board, convenes it and supervises the activities of the Degree Programs.
The organizational structure of the Degree Programs:
- President of the Degree Program Board is Prof. Cristina Coppola
- Quality Assurance manager: Prof. Giovanni Francesco Basini: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Review Group: Prof. Cristina Coppola, Prof. Giovanni Francesco Basini, Prof. Marco Gardini, Mrs Roseto Anna Maria, Ms Marta Pia Musimeci
- Delegate for students with disabilities: Prof. Chiara Scivoletto
- Delegate for entry guidance and tutoring: Prof. Marco Gardini
- Delegate for outgoing orientation: Prof. Lucia Scaffardi
- Contact person for the training courses of the in Law: Mrs. Maurizia Ghidini
- Contact person for the Erasmus + Study Program (SMS): Prof.ssa Malaika Bianchi
- Contact persons for the Erasmus + Internship Program (SMT): Prof. Francesca Trombetta Panigadi; Prof. Fabio Cassibba
- Contact persons for the Overworld Program: Prof. Alberto Cadoppi; Prof. Fabio Cassibba
- Contact persons for the Double Degree Program: Prof. Lucia Scaffardi; Prof. Marco Gardini
- Manager for the quality of teaching activities of the Law Degree: Anna Maria Roseto
The Quality Assurance Manager monitors the correct performance of teaching activities and support services. For this reason, it is possible to make requests or report a problem on teaching activities or organization, addressing the Quality Assurance Manager of the degree course.
In order to write to the Quality Assurance Manager ⇒ fill out the FORM