Manager/Supervisor: Dr. Evelina Ceccato
The Law Library consists of several service points. The service points located in the central building, in Via Università 12, are:
• Central Library
• International Law
• Criminal law
• Public Law
• Roman and Commercial law
• Philosophy of Law and History of Italian Law
• Social Service and Labor Law
The library service point of Bankruptcy law, private and civil procedure law is located at Via Università 7.
The service points observe different opening hours to the public, which are indicated both on the web pages http://www.bibgiuri.unipr.it/ and on bulletin boards. The Library's services are addressed to people studying, working or collaborating with the University of Parma, in compliance with the regulations contained in the Library Regulations and the library services of Jurisprudence, available at http://www.bibgiuri.unipr.it /Regolame.html.
Library services and resources:
• Consultation and loan of bibliographic material
• Interlibrary loan of volumes and supply of articles’ copies not held by the libraries of Parma
• Digital loan
• Bibliographic assistance and consultation (also through on-line services)
• Training courses on the use of different tools for bibliographic research
• Reproductions and prints
• Access to catalogs
• Access to legal databases
• Access to electronic journals
• Access to the University WiFi network
• Access to the electronic archive of doctoral thesis
For more information tel: 0521 904599 fax: 0521 347069 Email: email@example.com
LAW LIBRARY’S FACEBOOK PAGE
Considering the student suggestion, the Facebook Law Library webpage is now available. The page, managed directly by the library staff, is used to inform users about services, projects and initiatives of the library and is directly linked with the official website www.bibgiuri.unipr.it/.
The active participation of users through comments and content sharing is always welcomed. Answers to the questions posted in the comments will be given as soon as possible, during the hours and days of regular activity of the library.
To receive the news conveyed through the Facebook page, connect to https://www.facebook.com/bibgiuriUNIPR and click on the "LIKE" button.